Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Sixth gift- accident!

My co-gifting partner Kelly was my gift for today. I was able to grace this girl with Trader Joe's Mac and Cheese! Now, my vegan tendencies take a haitus when I'm super stressed...or REALLY hungry. This stuff will fill you up! Being on a college budget is super rough sometimes, and I'd been particularly anxious about my health because I've yet to have a diabetes test in a GREAT long time. The fact that A) I'm always hungry or thirsty and B) I'd have to wait 4 years to get insulin anyway IF I were diagnosed....well, makes me want to run to the next National Republican Convention before getting a blood test!

This girl has been inspiring me to do better, and I can honestly say that I have been HAPPIER since this experience began with giving. Consciously opening our hearts to others can help us love..and forgive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment